Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
· Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
· Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
· Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
· Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
· Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
· Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received the stock.
· Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
· Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, Accounting, Economics.
· Min 3 years experience in procurement in the manufacturing industry.
· Experience in AX system, Microsoft Office program.
· Advance in English written and verbal communication
· Advance in negotiation skill
· Great organizational and planning skills.
· Excellent networking and time management skills.